Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

Why is it that every time a police car is behind me I get paranoid? I don’t speed, don’t do anything to make me fear the law, but something about it is unnerving.

There is little in life better than warm fresh chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk.

You are never going to be good enough for some people, just be the best you you can be and don’t sweat it. It’s about them, not you.

You can never be a hero if you don’t take a chance.

Why is it that on a thousand square feet of sidewalk, my shoe can find the one square inch of chewing gum?

Tabasco makes everything taste better. Even pancakes.

Nothing of value comes without effort. That goes as much for relationships as it does tangible things.

Lie down in the grass and look at the stars once in a while. It gives you perspective.

Note: Cross posted from nutzworld.com.

Permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment